Monday, August 24, 2009

Paste and go in Chrome

I am using Chrome from a long time and normally use Control-Click to open a link in a new Tab.In case of a plain-text non-linked URL I do a Control-V and then "Enter" to open the link .


Today I did a right click accidentally on the address bar and saw an option "Paste and go" ,meaning it will load the page automatically without hitting "Enter" .I did not find a hot key for this option though.Chrome also has an option for "paste and search" as you can see in this image.

If you want to achieve "Paste and go" using keyboard ,then follow this article to Download AutoHotKey and run an ahk file to achieve the same.

About This Blog

This Blog is all about Technology , Web 2.0 ,WebApps.You can also contact the author for advertising on this blog.All the material presented here is the property of author and its reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited.

Contact Us

If you have any suggestions ,queries or comments and want to reach out to me ,then you can reach me here.