Thursday, June 18, 2009

Google Wonder Wheel !!! Wonderful In India?

Google Wonder Wheel is a new feature launched in May 2009 by Google which shows related search terms and enables you to explore other relevant search terms .

This provides a visual display of related search terms or keywords in a wheel .You can watch a sample of it in the following video .


This is not yet available in some of the local google search and that's the reason you will not find this in http://google.in . You have to go to http://google.com to experience the same .It will look like a Mind Mapper to those who knows about Mind Mapping .

I did a Wonder wheel with bangalore and this is what I got .


Then I clicked on "bangalore name change" and it presented me with "swine flu" and "hd Kumarswamy" as two key words !!! This didn't really meet my expectation .

About This Blog

This Blog is all about Technology , Web 2.0 ,WebApps.You can also contact the author for advertising on this blog.All the material presented here is the property of author and its reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited.

Contact Us

If you have any suggestions ,queries or comments and want to reach out to me ,then you can reach me here.