Friday, June 12, 2009

URL Shortener Battle Has Already Begun

Have you ever faced problems with long URLs ? Welcome to the world of URL Shortening.I knew about tinyurl and bit.ly till fewdays back and thought they are the only URL Shorteners available in this world .A little bit of googling brought me to http://go2.me/37N .At present the site has a list of 203 URL Shorteners and has some pretty good analysis about the service.You can also find another extensive article about the URL Shortening here.


About This Blog

This Blog is all about Technology , Web 2.0 ,WebApps.You can also contact the author for advertising on this blog.All the material presented here is the property of author and its reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited.

Contact Us

If you have any suggestions ,queries or comments and want to reach out to me ,then you can reach me here.