Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yahoo Search Using Gears ?

The web is discussing about the new yahoo home page for last two days and I also thought of visiting the same.Accidentally I used yahoo search in Chrome and found that it is asking for that familiar message from Google Gear .I wanted to check when it was introduced and how it can be used in offline mode.But I did not find much information about this and found that other people are also asking the same question.


Can any one provide more information about this?

About This Blog

This Blog is all about Technology , Web 2.0 ,WebApps.You can also contact the author for advertising on this blog.All the material presented here is the property of author and its reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited.

Contact Us

If you have any suggestions ,queries or comments and want to reach out to me ,then you can reach me here.